Trust is like a mirror, you can fix if it's broken, but you can still see the cracks in the ************'s reflection.

STOP CALLING STOP CALLING. I DON'T WANT TO THINK ANYMORE.
Monday, May 24, 2010 / 1:49 AM


HIS HAIR FUCKING NICE! :D

To me la.. Maybe Some of u all think not nice cos not your type ma hahaha

Focus on the hair please u girls LOL



HERE IS MY RESULTS :D

HIGHEST
__________________________________________

Principles Of Account - 85 86
Chemistry - 80 66
Math - 70 63
Chinese - 69 57
A Math -65 64
Physics - 60 64
Social Studies - 55 26
English - 50 55
History - 31 22

Overall % - 65% 68.7%
_____________________________________________

LOWEST

Haha those in purple is my result XD so actual position is ..



HIGHEST
__________________________________________

Principles Of Account - 86
Chemistry - 66
Math - 63
Chinese - 57
A Math - 64
Physics - 64
English - 55
Social Studies - 26
History - 22

Overall % - 68.7%
_____________________________________________

LOWEST


Do you feel abit weird? I get quite lousy but still can get 68.7%? Cos combined Humanities got moderation!! Moderate until i pass! I get 55 for combined Humanities! Woots! So Happy ! ^^ haha

EL+MA+B3 : 12

hahahas my teacher say not good to enter mjc lol! I dont want enter JC T.T
They seems so stress sia ! Although i know go JC will have a bright Future ;l

No Pain No Gain ! XD

Haha so long so long no blog liao hahahaha yea thursday last day!! haha
Today early in the morning my teacher tell me ' Andy cut your hair ahh ' T.T

I DONT WANT CUT! I WANT TO REBORN! hahaha

sian faster thursday come :D

Awaiting for THURSDAY , 27 May 2010 :D

Labels:


▲ ▲ ▲
0 comments