Trust is like a mirror, you can fix if it's broken, but you can still see the cracks in the ************'s reflection.

STOP CALLING STOP CALLING. I DON'T WANT TO THINK ANYMORE.
Sunday, March 14, 2010 / 8:52 AM


HAPPY 30th Year Birthday to TEMASEK SECONDARY ! My school!! hahas

Carnival on 13th march yesterday hahahas

Was so fun!! The mood was filled with joy and excitement!! wahahahahahha!

I be accountant~ Need to at there hahaha

My class de shop sell finish first!! WOOTS! hahahahas

We got earn profit around $300+ hahahas

YOU 3 PIGS! so late then come :X nothing to sell le sia!

Hahahahas then after carnival went home bath while they all wait for me downstairs ~

Then go tampinse DDR!! Jubeat!! hahahas :DD

Ate Burger KINGZ! hahahaha SOOOOOOOOOOO FULLLL!

ALVIN IS KILLING THE EARTH!! I HATE HIM!! hahahah :D

Then after that kelvin come :D Meet us ~ at CS

Then after a while send him off~~

Then go buy vokha hahahahahah

TON at jess there!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTSS

i dont want
talk so long winded hahahaha

I LOVE HOLS I LOVE HOLS I LOVE HISS I LOVE HISTORY LOL

▲ ▲ ▲
0 comments