Wednesday, July 8, 2009 / 1:35 AM
I Miss Alot of things.
I Miss the old times .
I Miss the old feeling .
I Miss all my friends.
I CANT STAND IT ANYMORE!
There must be a certain grudge and remorseful in me .
That is my retribution i guess?
Seeing you so happy just make me sad .
Totally no feeling at all.
Everyday living in the darkness. Low self-esteem.
Seeing the past and now , I felt like crying .
Still got 2 more years together . I scared i cant take it. Wearing a smile everyday in fact im not happy.
No One Know how i feel. Past is very scary. Once people know your past , they will use different view to look at you.
Everyday , wish that the suffering faster ends. Hope that i can go home rest.
Everyday , Without teachers , Cant survive. Like a mute.
Life without colours ; School is hell.
Really cant take it anymore .
Still faking myself im able to adapt to it . but i cant acutally.
I really hope there will be someone to help me..Through my sec life .
______________________________________________ANDY.(Miserable).
Sudden feeling of biking!
I want a haro bike can?! I miss all the fun i had when im a small kid . roaming around with those friends.
The wind . The pleasure.
Miserable life . Wish to see a light in my life.
Labels: The Only thing that cant be Delete . The Past.
▲ ▲ ▲
0 comments
You called, I can't hear a thing
I've got not service in the club, you say?
Andy GAGA AKA LADY BABA! ★
ANDY TEO AKA LADY BABA
A friendly , funny guy that does things without thinking!
Sometimes can be quite stubborn! Outgoing and happy-go lucky guy.
Loves making friends , go out and have fun!
My Cravings☎
A's For O Level
Get the 180cm's .
Genting with my bestie
Uniqlo T-Shirts
TopMan T-shirts
More Night Activities
Eternity Money
Everlasting Love
New Handphone
Dye My Hair
Rebond My Hair
Be Thinner
More Friends
No More Sadness
Become A Billionaire
Happiness Everyday
Freedom
Haro Bike
Cardigen
Contact Lenses
More Mahjong Session
Addidas Shoe
Long Fringe
Camp/Ton
Stay at 55kg!
Be more muscular!
Make more friends
IPhone 4
Freshbox clothes
Elephant@basement that RING


Music Playlist at
MixPod.com
Wednesday, July 8, 2009 / 1:35 AM
I Miss Alot of things.
I Miss the old times .
I Miss the old feeling .
I Miss all my friends.
I CANT STAND IT ANYMORE!
There must be a certain grudge and remorseful in me .
That is my retribution i guess?
Seeing you so happy just make me sad .
Totally no feeling at all.
Everyday living in the darkness. Low self-esteem.
Seeing the past and now , I felt like crying .
Still got 2 more years together . I scared i cant take it. Wearing a smile everyday in fact im not happy.
No One Know how i feel. Past is very scary. Once people know your past , they will use different view to look at you.
Everyday , wish that the suffering faster ends. Hope that i can go home rest.
Everyday , Without teachers , Cant survive. Like a mute.
Life without colours ; School is hell.
Really cant take it anymore .
Still faking myself im able to adapt to it . but i cant acutally.
I really hope there will be someone to help me..Through my sec life .
______________________________________________ANDY.(Miserable).
Sudden feeling of biking!
I want a haro bike can?! I miss all the fun i had when im a small kid . roaming around with those friends.
The wind . The pleasure.
Miserable life . Wish to see a light in my life.
Labels: The Only thing that cant be Delete . The Past.
▲ ▲ ▲
0 comments